Here you can find more details about how to use AlgebraKiT in your applications.
AlgebraKiT is a system with the following main components:
- The web service, which exposes AlgebraKiT’s evaluation engine, handles exercise sessions and allows access to exercises stored in AlgebraKiT’s CMS.
- The frontend API, which handles configuration, widget creation, event handlers and the like.
- The frontend widgets, which are injected into your web page and take care of interacting between AlgebraKiT and the student.
- The CMS, which allows you to create new exercises or arrange existing randomized exercises.
- The knowledge rules, which form the mathematical configuration and control how AlgebraKiT solves mathematical problems.